Spend a half day exploring the beautiful islands of Langkawi with the private Island Hopping trip. Soak up the stunning scenery in picturesque islands, along with white sandy beaches and clear waters.
Explore Dayang Bunting Island by kayak, paddle boat or have a dip in the lake. Observe the contour of the hills along one side resembles a pregnant woman. Witness spectacular sight of eagles at Singa Besar Island. Visit Beras Basah Island and take a dip in the crystal-clear water or simply relax on the uninhabited beach.
Worry of having the problem to communicate with the boatman? No worries, you can opt for a guide who will guide you throughout the trip.
Escape to a tropical paradise on this day tour now with LangkawiTour!
- Fun and unique exploration of Langkawi islands by private boat
- Explore Dayang Bunting Island, a mythical island and the second largest island of Langkawi
- Soak in the crystal-clear waters and sandy beach on Beras Basah Island
- Observe eagle plunge from the sky, majestic limestone cliffs and unique geological structures
- Validity: The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Meeting Time: 10 minutes prior to activity
- Meeting Point: Jetty Pelancongan, Pekan Rabu Kuah
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Arrive at Jetty Pelancongan, Pekan Rabu Kuah
- Depart by boat to start the tour
- Visit Dayang Bunting Island, Singa Besar Island & Beras Basah Island
- Return to the jetty
(Subjected to the weather conditions, sea conditions or other unforeseen circumstances)
Know Before You Go:
- Adult pricing applies to all guests including infants;
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, guests with heart disease or other serious medical conditions for safety concerns;
- Please note that reasonable fitness level is recommended as there is about 10 to 12-minute climb along steps on the hill and steps that lead down to the Dayang Bunting Lake;
- Please arrive promptly at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to activity. No refund is available for late arrivals or No Show;
- Please note that schedule, itineraries, activities may be changed or cancelled due to weather conditions, sea conditions or other unforeseen circumstances;
- This activity will still proceed in rainy conditions. It may sometimes be postponed to a later time depending on the operator’s discretion;
- The images of boat shown are for reference only. The type of boat is chosen based on weather conditions and the number of participating guests;
How to Use
- Please provide the booking name or present the mobile voucher at the meeting point
- Full refund (subjected to a standard refund penalty) if cancel 8 days prior to activity date - a processing fee of RM 2 will be imposed;
- No refund if cancel less than 7 days prior to activity date or No Show;
- Use of life jacket (on board only)
Return hotel transfer
Dayang Bunting entrance ticket
Island and water activities