Hop aboard a private boat to discover the hidden wonders of Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, Southeast Asia’a first UNESCO Global Geopark.
Kilim Karst Geoforest Park Langkawi is dominated by dramatic karstic landscapes, pristine mangrove and limestone forests. Spanning almost 100 square kilometers, this amazing biodiversity is a home to numerous flora and fauna.
Feel the calm and serenity while cruising in the mangrove forest. You will get to observe various types of limestones and rocks, beautiful caves, rich mangrove fauna and flora as well as fish at the local fish farm.
Worry of having the problem to communicate with the boatman? No worries, you can opt for a nature guide who will guide you throughout the trip, provide some interesting commentaries about mangrove ecosystems and point out things not to be missed.
Take a journey back in time now with LangkawiTour!
- Explore Kilim Karst Geoforest Park under UNESCO Global Geopark by a private boat
- Observe the amazing rock and limestone formations
- Discover a variety of flora and fauna living in the mangrove
- Immerse in the breathtaking beauty of nature
- Validity: The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Meeting Time: 10 minutes prior to activity
- Meeting Point: Tanjung Rhu Jetty
- Duration: 2 hours
- Arrive at Tanjung Rhu Jetty
- Depart by boat to start the tour
- Drift through the mangroves, spot wildlife, watch eagle, visit Crocodile Cave (depending on the tide), stop at the bat cave and visit the fish farm
- Return to the jetty
(Subjected to the weather conditions, sea conditions or other unforeseen circumstances)
Know Before You Go:
- Adult pricing applies to all guests. Free of charge for child age 2 and below;
- Please arrive promptly at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to activity. No refund is available for late arrivals or No Show;
- Please note that schedule, itineraries, activities may be changed or cancelled due to weather conditions, sea conditions or other unforeseen circumstances;
- This activity will still proceed in rainy conditions. It may sometimes be postponed to a later time depending on the operator’s discretion;
- The images of boat shown are for reference only. The type of boat is chosen based on weather conditions and the number of participating guests;
How to Use
- Please provide the booking name or present the mobile voucher at the meeting point
- Full refund (subjected to a standard refund penalty) if cancel 8 days prior to activity date - a processing fee of RM 2 will be imposed;
- No refund if cancel less than 7 days prior to activity date or No Show;
Return hotel transfer
Bat cave entrance ticket